Wednesday, October 24, 2012
The West in 2012 and Ancient Athenian culture
The we pay therefore our views count more than others' is emblematic of a departure from the roots of Western World philosophy.
Which begs the question(s):
How far and since when has The West departed from the roots of Ancient Athenian culture?
Or has The West become like Athens post 5th century BC, ie in 4th century BC?
- ► 2018 (485)
- ► 2017 (67)
- ► 2016 (51)
- Systemics and Dynamics Live NP Blog, October 31, ...
- Systemics and Dynamics Live NP Blog, October 30, 2...
- Personal live blog, October 29, 2012
- Systemics and Dynamics Live NP Blog, October 29, 2...
- Merkelian consistency!
- On the third Obama-Romney debate
- My take on Obama
- The West in 2012 and Ancient Athenian culture
- On the British EU debate (and on Germany)
- Time the UK elites stop badmouthing the EU if ...
- European myths and real fears: Time to face the t...
- The paymasters of democracy and one person, one vo...
- A new EU industrial policy? Can the EU be re-indus...
- Who will be the EU's "Romans"?
- More on separatist dynamics in Europe - a case ins...
- Europe's social volcano: NW Europe compared to Ath...
- Is more Europe the answer to separatist dynamics i...
- On the competitive advantages of countries (and US...
- Those who live by exports ....
- When capitalism goes on auto pilot
- Tolerating vs embracing Diversity
- What do the liberals and the Leninists have in com...
- Employability and (geo) mobility
- Re Brain Drains
- ▼ October 2012 (24)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (248)
- ► 2009 (688)
- ► 2007 (23)
- ► 2006 (7)