Some thoughts prompted by recent events in Europe and the EU:
IMO the first step towards a European identity is a thorough study of European history
In criticising or stereotyping South-Eastern and Central-Eastern European countries, how many are aware of their history (eg 1400s to date)?
There is no "old " and "new" #Europe; there are "older" and "newer" members of the #EU
- ► 2018 (485)
- ► 2017 (67)
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2012 (265)
- ► 2011 (261)
- Business, socio-economic and competitiveness (syst...
- Back to basics for the US and the rest of the deve...
- Why a United States of Europe is needed
- Volcan Economics?
- Britain can lead the EU!
- Uniting catalysts?!
- Economic theories or economic dogmata?
- What a global economy needs!
- Kein taboo?
- What citizens (in the UK and other countries) "des...
- What (really) makes the world go round?
- BRICs: 41% of world population
- Brainstorming on EU + USA
- Do you know your European History?
- How ambituous is more ambitious in Doha, WTO, worl...
- I agree M. Lamy! Let the public debate commence no...
- February US trade balances in goods and services
- EU trade surplus with the US in goods
- US trade balance stats for February 2010
- The value of primary education in life and career
- Large rise in China's imports behind trade deficit...
- Have the world and our lives become too financial?...
- Redefining what makes a market free
- EU and Eurozone GDP in Q4 of 2009 (Eurostat 2nd es...
- The Local, National, Regional, Global confusion! (...
- Some thoughts on economic and policy dynamics
- What is really a "Free Market"? Beyond myths and s...
- The (overlooked?) importance of market access in w...
- Each type of economic activity - "industry" has it...
- The beauty of football (soccer), business and poli...
- Beyond the national vs global debate
- On voices, mouths and national and EU "interest"
- On economic and political governance
- ▼ April 2010 (33)
- ► 2009 (688)
- ► 2007 (23)
- ► 2006 (7)