Monday, November 5, 2012
Thinker's Diary - November 5: At St. Tropez!
When you are woken up early by a maid's knock on your hotel room door, rent a car that goes bust after 10 minutes and have to wait for assistance for 90 minutes in a busy street aided by a homeless fellow Balkan, witness a car upside down on a highway, cannot find the place you slept out in the open when 17, 33 years ago, find out that the restaurant you had dinner with your late mother 21 years ago is now part of a parking lot, and realise the area around St. Tropez looks a lot like many Greek tourist places (esp Nature), plus have a wifi connection that is less stable than the euro, I guess then you know you have had a full day. November 5.
- ► 2018 (525)
- ► 2017 (67)
- ► 2016 (51)
- Should all economists live in Greece of 2012?
- The values of wisdom and stamina and the danger of...
- From my personal diary: My own "systemics" and Lon...
- Dynamics (Europe): Only Greece is Greece!
- South European systemics
- About the Universe and its "conspiracies"
- For global and EU systemics to work they need more...
- 12 points on Greece, crisis, austerity, growth, ne...
- From my diary: Marathon Man?
- How to bring a debt/GDP ratio down
- Living in too financial times
- "Love Europe, Hate EU"? Really?
- The UK - Ireland tie, post EU UK
- CAP this!
- So, Greece, Spain and other PIGS, do not lose your...
- I could reply to tweeps I often unfollow or block
- My cost of doing nothing on Nov 19
- A dentist, a marathon thinker and a philosoph remi...
- The UK EU debate is over! Europhiles were largely ...
- Diary of a traveling thinker
- NP Live Blog - November 6: Omabaland
- Thinker's Diary - November 5: At St. Tropez!
- ▼ November 2012 (23)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (248)
- ► 2009 (688)
- ► 2007 (23)
- ► 2006 (7)