Sunday, November 18, 2012

Diary of a traveling thinker

Since my last blog post, November 6, in St. Maxim, France, I have paid brief visits to St. Tropez (to check out the place for tourism industry systemics, last visit in 1991), St. Rafael and Frejus, Cannes, Nice then via Genoa to La Spezia, Pisa, Florence, Bologna. Then Ancona. Then ferry boat to Patras, Greece, arriving in Athens, Tuesday evening, November 13. Had to stay in a hotel (lucky to have run into a cheap deal by a downtown posh hotel), found a furnished studio to rent for a month at my old neighborhood in Athens until I make plans. Lots of fatigue and trying to resync my intellect, psyche and body. Not that easy. 11 weeks on the road (must have slept in over 20 hotel beds, 2 couches, 1 floor mattress, etc) have been extremely educational and very tiring. See my tweets in these last 12 days (@npthinking).
More thoughts soon.

No comments: