Philosophise on this:
I could reply to tweeps I often unfollow or block. But that would mean my mutation into something I have the skill to be but I am not. Why let myself be mutated by a stranger's tweet? No point. Not even an employer, client or friend. Think of what I am saying here in terms of life management
- ► 2018 (525)
- ► 2017 (67)
- ► 2016 (51)
- Should all economists live in Greece of 2012?
- The values of wisdom and stamina and the danger of...
- From my personal diary: My own "systemics" and Lon...
- Dynamics (Europe): Only Greece is Greece!
- South European systemics
- About the Universe and its "conspiracies"
- For global and EU systemics to work they need more...
- 12 points on Greece, crisis, austerity, growth, ne...
- From my diary: Marathon Man?
- How to bring a debt/GDP ratio down
- Living in too financial times
- "Love Europe, Hate EU"? Really?
- The UK - Ireland tie, post EU UK
- CAP this!
- So, Greece, Spain and other PIGS, do not lose your...
- I could reply to tweeps I often unfollow or block
- My cost of doing nothing on Nov 19
- A dentist, a marathon thinker and a philosoph remi...
- The UK EU debate is over! Europhiles were largely ...
- Diary of a traveling thinker
- NP Live Blog - November 6: Omabaland
- Thinker's Diary - November 5: At St. Tropez!
- ▼ November 2012 (23)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (248)
- ► 2009 (688)
- ► 2007 (23)
- ► 2006 (7)