Friday, May 4, 2012
NPEurotelex, May 4: Rain and Pain. Gain?
The austerity of growth, the growth of austerity! * Now many are pro growth but which kind of growth? * The pain in Spain stays always in the ... * Argentina, now Bolivia, .... * On English soil or English grass? * April services down in France, Italy, Spain. But at least one PMI did rise (German Services PMI for April vs March, source: Markit) * The winner in the UK local elections is Labour with 12.5% (Tories 10%, Did not Vote 68%) * Localism, Nationalism, Regionalism (eg EU) or Globalism? * Was low turnout in UK local elections yesterday a sign against Localism? * Treating people the way you want to be treated assumes everyone wants to be treated your way! (phlilosopical) * It's one thing for a country of 15 or 150 million to "convert" to Capitalism, but when one of 1.3 billion does, see world in last 10 yrs (since it joined the WTO)!* Bayrou will vote for Hollande but the gap seems closing, albeit probably too late, but it's closing!
- ► 2018 (525)
- ► 2017 (67)
- ► 2016 (51)
- Kiss intra-EU trade goodbye?
- European Council: Some comments
- Reform this!
- The Rajoy factor in Eurozone dynamics
- Eurozonology: The Eurozone is a system where ........
- European Calendar (my selections)
- Fiscal Compact: Append and/or Amend?
- The fundamental problem of Austerianism is ..
- Euroland: Lost, Fringe or FlashForward?
- Capitalism: My definition
- Spot the faults in the Merkelian logic
- Searching for the centre
- Europe Day 2012: May 6 instead of May 9?
- NPEurotelex, May 5: Where is Greg House?
- NPEurotelex, May 4: Rain and Pain. Gain?
- NPEurotelex, May 3: Barcelonaaaa!!!
- NPEurotelex, May 2: Up and Down in Euroland
- A look into some elements of Eurozone systemics
- ▼ May 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (248)
- ► 2009 (688)
- ► 2007 (23)
- ► 2006 (7)