According to BBC News, after the results of the elections in France and Greece on May 6, Angela Merkel argumented as follows:
""It is a matter of principle in Europe that following elections, be they in small or large countries, we do not renegotiate what's already been agreed," she said. "Otherwise we could not work together in Europe."
Spot the faults in the above logic-argumentation.
This blog contains content I produced between 2000 and 2012. For my output as of 1/1/2013, go to the blog: http://nickpstrategy.blogspot.com
- Kiss intra-EU trade goodbye?
- European Council: Some comments
- Reform this!
- The Rajoy factor in Eurozone dynamics
- Eurozonology: The Eurozone is a system where ........
- European Calendar (my selections)
- Fiscal Compact: Append and/or Amend?
- The fundamental problem of Austerianism is ..
- Euroland: Lost, Fringe or FlashForward?
- Capitalism: My definition
- Spot the faults in the Merkelian logic
- Searching for the centre
- Europe Day 2012: May 6 instead of May 9?
- NPEurotelex, May 5: Where is Greg House?
- NPEurotelex, May 4: Rain and Pain. Gain?
- NPEurotelex, May 3: Barcelonaaaa!!!
- NPEurotelex, May 2: Up and Down in Euroland
- A look into some elements of Eurozone systemics
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2011 (260)
- ► 2010 (247)
- ► 2009 (686)
- ► 2007 (24)