Decisions re self/household, company, country require effective awareness of both internal and external systemics and dynamics. Are you aware how economic, financial, political, policy and other systemics in the world affect your household, your company, your country?
How many households, companies, countries have the ability to adapt or capitalise on global and regional new systemics, dynamics, trends? IMO this ability of a country to adapt or capitalise on global & regional new systemics, dynamics, trends constitutes "Sovereignty" in 2010+
- ► 2018 (524)
- ► 2017 (67)
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2012 (265)
- ► 2011 (261)
- The Caviar of Life
- Wisdom vs Consumerism: In search of a new equilibr...
- Is the "party" over for the developed economies?
- Re-engineering the industrial era
- The world as his/her home
- If the Germans spend more, who will benefit, the r...
- Brainstorming on world systemics: The US+EU scenar...
- A Global Polity for the Global Economy and the de-...
- The right time for the EU to move forward is ........
- Economic immigrants will save the European Social ...
- The Highway or the RN?
- Yes, a deeper yet less/better regulated and legisl...
- Competitiveness. growth and employment in 2010
- Goals or exports?
- EU lessons from Classical Greece
- Some thoughts re Independence and Sovereigny in 20...
- US and EU: Politics from the centre
- When did we elect "The Markets"?
- Sovereignty in 2010+ terms
- ▼ July 2010 (19)
- ► 2009 (688)
- ► 2007 (23)
- ► 2006 (7)