Hang on the line
Another caller is trying
An alternate proposal
Events are sometimes causal
The seconds are ticking
The account is open
The budget is ambitious
The market so vicious
The clientele so capricious
Demand is low
Supply is high
Failure so close
Seize the moment
Timing is everything
Bills need paying
Promotions to be fought
The cost of sales
The sale of your hopes
The customer is king
Even in a democracy
Not in your idiosyncracy
Have your parachute ready
Times are so trendy
The seconds are ticking
The window is closing
The account is on the line
Your heart is ticking
The monster of greed is licking
The sports car
Yet you are alone and the clock is ticking
A beach far away
The cost to pay
For a high flight
The career way or the highway
The tolls are high
The price worth paying?
Hold on the line!
Written: August 2005
- ► 2018 (485)
- ► 2017 (67)
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2012 (265)
- ► 2011 (261)
- Wealth of a Salesman
- More on a "rethink of capitalism": The purpose of ...
- Obama's Catch 22?
- US Q4 2009 GDP rose a lot but ....
- EU social policy to pick up pace?
- The future of "work"
- Back to Europe's roots?
- Constraints? For whom? By whom?
- US economy and jobs: A new socio-economic model wo...
- On a major rethink of capitalism, moral trade, Dav...
- Some comments on Obama's State of the Union Speech...
- Global Warming, World Affairs, the EU, the US and ...
- ILO says global unemployed reached 212 million in ...
- IMF ups its expectation for 2010 global growth to ...
- Industrial new orders in November 2009 in the EU ...
- UK: The seasonally adjusted Index of Services in N...
- UK out of recession in Q4 2009 but just barely (+0...
- Friends with Benefits vs F.... Buddies!
- UK: December retail sales only slightly up
- The effects of US immigration policy on its world ...
- Good news for UK exports!
- Policy related oxymora!
- Ponder on those modern oxymora!
- Realise this!
- The materialism Trap
- Happiness: For an intellectual and physically fulf...
- How philosophised; are you?
- US Trade Statistics for August 2009 and Jan-Aug 20...
- Seasons Of Years
- What is Love?
- Euro interest rate by ECB stable
- U.S. retail and food services sales for December 2...
- US Trade balance in November 2009
- US inflation (CPI) in 2009
- US CPI for December 2009
- EU and Eurozone industrial production up in Novemb...
- EU Trade results for January-October 2009
- EU and Eurozone trade balance stats for November 2...
- My comments in the public consultation on the futu...
- EU and Eurozone inflation up in December 2009
- lifestyle - living 2010+: Less materialist .....
- Commissioner designate for Employment, Social Affa...
- Knights and Days
- US: How to go from 76 to 48% in 12 months
- Trade Policy plans of the EU Trade Commissioner de...
- More thoughts on the EU's linguistic issue and the...
- English in the EU
- Bank of England keeps interest rate at 0.5%
- Chinese exports rebound, +17.7%, in December 2009
- A crucial economic policy dilemma
- Who/what owns what/whom?
- On building Britain's future economy: Excerpts and...
- US economy lost 85,000 jobs in December
- The status of the US healthcare reform
- German trade balance in November 2009
- Key achievements of the horizontal European Social...
- Eurozone Business Climate Indicator further improv...
- Q3 GDP up in the EU and its Eurozone
- November unemployment rates up in EU and Eurozone!...
- Economic Sentiment Indicator up in December for EU...
- EU and Eurozone retail trade volumes in November
- Our obsession with certainty?
- EU Commissioners designate written answers No. 4 a...
- Improved transparency and predictability of procee...
- Eurostat statistics re the EU's hotels and restaur...
- Industrial producer prices in November in the Euro...
- October 2009 industrial new orders in the Eurozone...
- Smarts or Wisdom?
- EU market for international passenger rail transpo...
- 0.9% Eurozone annual inflation in December (initia...
- US: Living on food stamps and 2010 socio-economic ...
- Daring to ask!
- "Vagabonding" or "Fortress Building"?
- Simplify, rationalise, economise?
- The Lion and the Bird
- Does wealth "buy" Freedom?
- Carpe Diem
- Homelessness, Vagabonding and Capitalism
- The value and appreciation of intelligence
- Advancement: Back to the Basics?
- Self and world "awareness and crisis management
- Old, Modern and Emerging Capitalisms!
- In 2010
- Questionning the status quo in world trade and glo...
- The EU's rotating Presidency of the Council post L...
- ▼ January 2010 (87)
- ► 2009 (688)
- ► 2007 (23)
- ► 2006 (7)