Trade in goods – with the EU (seasonally adjusted)
In September, the deficit on trade in goods with EU countries widened by £0.4 billion to £3.4 billion, compared with the deficit of £3.0 billion in August.
EU exports rose by £0.6 billion (6.2 per cent) to £10.9 billion, and EU imports rose by £1.0 billion (7.8 per cent) to £14.3 billion.
In the third quarter of 2009, the deficit on trade in goods with EU countries widened by £0.1 billion to £9.1 billion, compared with the deficit of £8.9 billion in the second quarter of 2009.
EU exports rose by £1.8 billion (5.9 per cent) to £31.5 billion, and EU imports rose by £1.9 billion (4.9 per cent) to £40.6 billion.
- ► 2018 (485)
- ► 2017 (67)
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2012 (265)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (248)
- A European Union that "works" for people and SMEs
- The global trade of EU Services in 2008
- Initial estimate for November Eurozone inflation: ...
- EU language industry's turnover estimated at Euro ...
- European Commission President announced the portof...
- EU: Now European Parliament and Council of Ministe...
- The European Parliament: From infanthood to full r...
- UK Q3 GDP declined 0.3% (instead of 0.4%)
- EU: Some stats re the 27 candidate European Commis...
- Note: The candidate new College of Commissioners
- Leadership and policy results
- Economic modeling UK, Germany, EU, etc
- Where are the EUropeans and the Single Market?
- On the G8, G20, WTO and "world governance"
- OECD projections for Eurozone GDP
- Social Media: The video Chat revolution?
- UK inflation up in October
- EU trade stats for January-August 2009
- EU and Eurozone trade balances for September
- UK: Some sectors need more regulation, but many ne...
- The entrepreneurship vs regulation oxymoron within...
- EU or Asia is more key for US interests at the mo?...
- EU and Eurozone out of recession in Q3
- EU and Eurozone industrial production in September...
- UK electoral considerations - grand coalition a la...
- UK Sovereignty considerations
- UK unemployment rate steady but jobless up in Q3
- UK trade with the rest of the EU in September and ...
- UK trade deficit up in September
- Is free market capitalism fatally flawed?
- Upcoming Events of EUropean interest
- The UK's problem is not "Europe" but ....
- EU and Eurozone retail sales in September
- ECB keeps Euro interest rate at 1%
- Lisbon guarantees member states' Sovereingty!!!
- "Tories vs the EU", season X episode Y!
- Boa vinda Lisbon - adieu Nice (and good riddance)
- More or less Europe or .....(the real dilema)?
- ▼ November 2009 (38)
- ► 2007 (23)
- ► 2006 (7)