Food for thought:
Does Brazil want to help UNASUR evolve or to focus on the BRICs group?
Can it do both?
In addition, is the BRICs initiative another symptom of how irrelevant WTO how become?
- ► 2018 (524)
- ► 2017 (67)
- ► 2016 (51)
- Which is more important for Europe's anti-austerit...
- The biggest barrier to European political union is...
- Will the Fiscal Compact self-destruct?
- Want EU and Eurozone growth? Then ...
- What can European integration learn ...
- The morning after April 22: EU27 politics: If, the...
- Good houskeeping, the European social democratic w...
- Is the UK the "Austria" of European unification (i...
- On enterprise and legal certainty in the 2012 worl...
- Like in the movies
- A shift in the dynamics of austerity?
- Sacrifices in 2012
- Who's the Boss?
- EU issues: Balance?
- What would the world today be like if ...
- To provide real leadership in the EU and EZ, Germa...
- From Mar del Plata to Cartagena.
- Prussia after German unification vs Germany after ...
- The EU will not be a democracy until ..
- Time for EUropeans to get their act together and ...
- From Remember Doha to Europe after May 6
- Never mind Social Media and Finance. The value of ...
- May 6: Europe's Super Sunday?
- EU's Fringe?
- The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Merkelism
- Eurozone: Cheap money, what cheap money?
- Wave goodbye to the Western Way of Life? But which...
- From the center or from the fringe?
- BRICs, Brazil, UNASUR and the WTO
- The return to reality
- ▼ April 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (248)
- ► 2009 (688)
- ► 2007 (23)
- ► 2006 (7)