More troubles with Doha and the USA's bilateral deals with South Korea, Panama and Chile report the New York Times: "The Wrong Way to Free Trade"
For more background, you can check out 31 (!) posts in npthinking labelled "WTO" over the last 5 years.
And since we are on the topic of WTO "free trade", here's a relevant song: "Free Trade This" (nickppopart is an npthinking sub-brand):
- ► 2018 (524)
- ► 2017 (67)
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2012 (265)
- Dynamics: Escapism and sanctuaries
- Living with Uncertainty - the Lords of Chaos!
- The power of the mind
- Prisoners of our Mindsets
- Saturday night anyone?
- Suffering for ....
- One of the key mistakes of the EU's periphery has ...
- The Rhythm of your World, Just-in-Time
- Last Day of Troy
- Love stinks, like roses!
- Decision Science
- Free Trade This!
- Where are the Agoras? (poem)
- Dynamics: Oxymoron? The competitive advantage of b...
- Downgraded to Junk
- One World, the People
- Emerging EUropean dynamics
- What will make the EU's periphery competitive in t...
- Economic/political dogmae and economic agnosticism...
- Time to rethink global trade (and save the Euro & ...
- In view of 2.7% stable Eurozone inflation, was the...
- 2.5% intra-EU migration, only 4% non-EU immigrants...
- Which interests will prevail in EU trade policy?
- Does the surprise June drop in UK CPI from 4.5 to ...
- From "buy local" to "hire natives" to "invest at h...
- Let's not make the Maastricht mistake again
- On speculation
- Global dynamics: The "our taxpayers" gimmick
- What is driving Eurozone prices up?
- What does one get when one tries to balance Bundes...
- Does the Eurozone need a new (!!) central bank?
- World Dynamics: Mind the B Scenario!
- Ponder on this!
- Global Systemics: Interconnectivity
- ▼ July 2011 (35)
- ► 2010 (248)
- ► 2009 (688)
- ► 2007 (23)
- ► 2006 (7)