Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Since Germany relies 59% on the EU for its exports then ..

How much of a market for Germany's quality products is there in the whole planet outside the EZ and EU? 433 bn Euros in 2011 (41# of total).

Since Germany relies 59% on the EU and its Single Market (40% Eurozone) for its exports then Angela Merkel shoudn't have a problem with the idea of the EU leaving the WTO and (thus) dealing with the flood of China imports in the EU and EZ (especially given the still expensive Euro)! Time for the EU to raise the trade barriers and lower the immigration barriers (we need immigrants due to ageing)! 

By the way, since many talk of benefits and costs to their taxpayers, how much tax revenue did Germany get from 421 bn Euro business sales/exports to the other Euro members in 2011? How many jobs?

So is it the Eurozone that needs Germany or German the Eurozone?

In more detail:

1) So let's see: 1060 bn Euro exports in 2011! +11.4 from 2010!

2) 420.9bn of those 1060 bn euros went to the rest of the Eurozone, a "small" rise, +8.6%, but > 40% nevertheless! So even in crisis, the other 16 in the Eurozone bought 40% of German total exports! 40%! The 245 mio ppl of the EZ16 bought 40%!

3) 245 mio EZ people bought 40% of German exports, while the other 6900 60%! And there's more!!

4) While the 245 mio of the EZ16 bought 421 bn of German exports, the 10 EU non EZ, 190 mio only bought 206 bn German exports!

5) The rest of the world, 93% of the whole world, bought 432.8bn euros exports, +13.6%, yet only slightly more than the EZ16.

So, again: Time for the EU to raise the trade barriers and lower the immigration barriers (we need immigrants due to ageing)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Share/Bookmark