This blog contains content I produced between 2000 and 2012. For my output as of 1/1/2013, go to the blog: http://nickpstrategy.blogspot.com
Tuesday, 27 November 2012
My take on public affairs
Companies/sectors think they can influence public policy.
Most of the time they cannot (and probably should not, at least not the way many think they should).
They should anticipate policy effects on company strategy though. The No. 1 job of the corporate public affairs function is to alert corporate planning and Board of public policy effects on corporate strategy
- Should all economists live in Greece of 2012?
- The values of wisdom and stamina and the danger of...
- From my personal diary: My own "systemics" and Lon...
- Dynamics (Europe): Only Greece is Greece!
- South European systemics
- About the Universe and its "conspiracies"
- My take on public affairs
- For global and EU systemics to work they need more...
- 12 points on Greece, crisis, austerity, growth, ne...
- From my diary: Marathon Man?
- How to bring a debt/GDP ratio down
- Living in too financial times
- "Love Europe, Hate EU"? Really?
- The UK - Ireland tie, post EU UK
- CAP this!
- So, Greece, Spain and other PIGS, do not lose your...
- I could reply to tweeps I often unfollow or block
- My cost of doing nothing on Nov 19
- A dentist, a marathon thinker and a philosoph remi...
- The UK EU debate is over! Europhiles were largely ...
- Diary of a traveling thinker
- NP Live Blog - November 6: Omabaland
- Thinker's Diary - November 5: At St. Tropez!
- ▼ November (24)
- ► 2011 (260)
- ► 2010 (247)
- ► 2009 (686)
- ► 2007 (24)