Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cruel to be kind, miserable to be happy?

I am pondering whether one can be happy in his/her misery! Miserable to be happy?

Note: Is feeling miserable the same as feeling unhappy? I think misery and unhappiness are not the same thing, but that only my opinion .... I think that misery is a few steps above unhappiness! And a few below happiness! But then conformity is also a few steps below happiness, and some people, I guess, can be comfortable in misery. After all, happiness does tend to attract others' envy, whereas misery is less "provocative" to others!

Originally written: 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,

Feel free to comment.
Only suitable comments will be posted.
In EN, FR, GR, D, IT, SP, NL only (Use Google Translate otherwise SVP).

Thanks.
BRs
Nick

Share/Bookmark