Until politicians and policy makers in the US, Europe, etc, start paying real attention to the real needs of small companies and the effect of bureaucracy, overlapping laws and regulations on these small "guys" in the "economic game" (national, regional, global), IMO real growth and employment will not happen, only "virtual" one.
just my opinion
- December (16)
- November (24)
- October (24)
- September (21)
- August (33)
- July (10)
- June (12)
- May (19)
- April (33)
- March (39)
- February (23)
- January (12)
- December (8)
- November (5)
- October (14)
- September (19)
- August (40)
- July (35)
- June (43)
- May (37)
- April (20)
- March (19)
- February (7)
- January (13)
- December (1)
- November (12)
- October (2)
- September (8)
- August (4)
- July (19)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (33)
- March (37)
- February (16)
- January (87)
- December (81)
- November (38)
- October (103)
- September (167)
- August (135)
- July (54)
- Environment and our "way of Life"
- freer trade better for the environment?
- "Graffiti 2009"
- "Merchants of Dreams"
- US household savings in May
- US consumer confidence
- Should the USD be replaced by an international cur...
- "2010 Governing Dynamics"
- Who makes History?
- 6 months left in 2009, 6 or 18 to the end of the d...
- over-dependence on foreign trade?
- US recession slowing down (The Fed)
- Q1 2009 US GDP growth
- "Pop Economics 102: 2008-2009"
- OECD: slowdown reaching the bottom but ...
- US consumption of expensive goods in May
- US real estate: new homes' sales declined in May
- Public Affairs diary EU - UK - Europe
- back to basics: some thoughts
- new US homes in May: modest rise
- Is there a need for a Mach II WTO that includes fr...
- The World Bank's predictions for 2009 etc
- WTO/Doha prospects
- on awareness (embrace or ignore news?)
- "we are prisoners of our mindsets"
- Modern Times, Modern Dynamics (pop philosophy - ar...
- signs of the times: living with uncertainty (pop p...
- new US homes in April
- US CPI in May
- About N. Panayotopoulos
- On social media (pop artistic comment)
- IMF's prediction for 2009 US GDP
- on tele-presence
- change for change?
- trade: multilateral vs bilateral agreements - syst...
- on Mercosur
- US retail sales up in May
- US real estate stats and forecasts
- US: the "pay czar"
- the US trade deficit in April
- The small companies are the key
- Who will have the majority in the new European Par...
- some post European Parliament elections thoughts
- on de-regulation and on empowering the real econom...
- Will the US stimulus package be absorbed in time?
- US jobs in May
- the lost art of good conversation
- flashback to 2007: The end of the economic world a...
- On "Flexicurity"
- On the need for a new Capitalism
- On the "purpose of life"
- Investing in the real economy
- Benefits and Costs from the UK's EU membership
- Anyone for Good News? (aka lost in Globalia)
- US consumption in April
- Netlag and the e-globalisation fatigue syndrome
- US real estate situation
- the importance of the European Parliament in the E...
- on thinking too much
- less materials more intellect? a strategic choice ...
- CO2 curbing dilemma
- Systemics: self-sufficiency in 2009 (for countries...
- May (36)
- April (3)
- March (1)
- February (2)
- January (4)