a) Nick Panayotopoulos MIT '85 (AFM: 026061230)
and as the pro bono advocate of (class action):
b) All migrants in Greece especially those working as uninsured domestics
c) The 20% unemployed, especially those not eiigible for jobless benefits
d) Homeless people in Athens and the rest of Greece
e) Relatives of people who died in 2010-present
f) Brain Brainers due to the 30% jobless rate
g) Others (to be named later)
Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg and the other lenders members of the Eurozone
The European Central Bank
The International Monetary Fund
On behalf of b to g I hereby ask for a special international court to hear the case.
The liability stems from the errors and omissions that led to a 25% drop in the Greek GNP and 29% unemployment rate. As well as the 20%+ current unemployment rate and other effects.
I call upon a specialist attorney to assist me in bringing this case in front of US, UK, German et al courts.
At its simplest, civil liability means being responsible for actions and practices that could damage others, but which aren’t criminal. So they’re not pre-meditated or against the law.
Civil liability concerns the times when there isn’t any intention to cause harm, but harm occurred anyway. I
You bear civil liability for whatever’s gone wrong, and try to claim damages.
That leaves you open to some pretty hefty compensation payments, not to mention legal costs.
It doesn’t end there either, because we’re not just talking about your defence costs. If you end up on the losing side, you’ll have to pay for the claimant’s expenses too.
And did you know you can face a civil claim even after you’ve already been through a criminal prosecution?
If you’re found guilty, the person swho’s suffered the damage can make a second, civil claim against you for compensation. A double blow, then.
Please mote that a strict liability does not take into account whether an individual or company was negligent or not
All of which leads us neatly to another important question: is there anything you can do to protect yourself against these civil claims?
Yes there is.
a) Professional indemnity (PI) insurance is your guardian angel and does the job of covering legal costs and compensation. May I recommend Lloyd's and their broker Koutinas SA?
b) Provide Alexis Tsipras with a budget line to employ me via Randstad Hellas as his special advisor on national, EU and international public policy and negotiations to help you restore the damage done.
In addition to the IMF, its members will bear the consequences (eg USA, Canada, China, et al).
So do it.
SYRIZA OM Patission
MIT '85, MBA INSEAD '90
Photo of the 1961 129 m2 flat in Patissia I had to sell for 45000 instead of 110000 in 2012 after the games between the two elections to leave Greece and seek work elsewhere at 50.
I lost 65000 due to negligence by the lenders and their agents and employees and I want at least that amount refunded by the parties in my suit.
Saturday, May 12, 2018
- Your Greece stinks our Greece will rock the world
- Red tape
- Jarhead: Great Athens flat for a Spartan
- OpEd: On Macedonia
- Greece, everyone's fave scapegoat no more
- Greece 2018
- Troika, u don't run Greece. Alexis does.
- Global Message to all Greeks outside Greece
- Troika, the Greeks are not idiots to sell their la...
- Polticians I have worked with this far
- SEVEN ways to enjoy Greece in 2018
- The Greeks: 251,000 Euros for a Golden Schengen Vi...
- Cyprus is Cyprus, Greece is Greece.
- I married my wife in spite of her being white. I t...
- I am black, only my skin is white
- ΠΑΝΕΥΡΩΠΑΙΚΟ ΔΕΛΤΙΟ ΤΥΠΟΥ
- H γενικευμένη πώληση κρατικής περιουσίας δεν εξυπη...
- The missing Golden Pounds: 500,000 euros worth! An...
- A Greece that puts out
- To all current employers in Greece
- To the citizens of the UK, France, Germany, NL, Po...
- Loutraki, Greece
- Trade Unions in Europe
- Greek employers
- To the so called Rouvikonas Group
- How to live in Greece until I govern it
- Greece immigration policy
- Greece 2018+
- Message to the Greeks who work for the EU
- Message to Belgium and other EU countries eg the U...
- Why are bus drivers in Juncker's Luxembourg making...
- It's very hard to be a heterosexual 45+ male in Eu...
- Reply to Markeus at MIT
- Question to the European Parliament
- Greek women
- OpEd: There are African women working as pros in G...
- Sale of a penthouse in Pangrati, Athens, Greece. P...
- This is the form to fill if you want the national ...
- 한국인과 한국 기업에 보내는 메시지.
- Op Ed: Why Greece shoulld have defaulted in 2010, ...
- The problem with 2018 Greece, Europe and the world...
- ΠΡΟΤΑΣΗ ΜΟΜΦΗΣ ΚΑΤΑ ΚΥΡΙΑΚΟΥ ΜΗΤΣΟΤΑΚΗ
- OpEd: FYROM or Macedonia?
- Reminder of the 2017 Statement of SYRIZA on the re...
- Come to Greece
- Open letter to Olaf Scholtz, Minister of Finance o...
- Current (post Dropbox/TP./Randstad) missions
- The Sale of the Palama 5 flat of Haroula Makris
- Wir wollen eine neue Europa
- Global Press Release: Letter to the IMF and Olaf S...
- First photos of the 20m2 Kosti Palama 5 flat in An...
- 30 smart square meters in a quaint part of Athens ...
- Βόλτα στο πιο διάσημο πάρκο του Άμστερνταμ! (video...
- Comments on the interview of the leader of the Hel...
- The sale 2018
- Foreigners come to my Greece
- International Civil Liability Claim: Panayotopoulo...
- European Press Release: A Public Message to Dora B...
- Greece is more than museums, bars, tavernas and ca...
- Molon Lave
- To BUSINESSEUROPE and the ETUC
- Exclusive Photos of the Zinonos 20 penthouse = for...
- Support for the SELMA strike on Monday
- Προς ΣΕΛΜΑ και όλο το προσωπικό των ΜΜΜ
- Δελτίο Τυπου
- If the EU is working so well then .....
- Greece has 20%-30% jobless plus the uninsured migr...
- Ψυχρολουσία από το ΣτΕ στους συνταξιούχους - Ναι σ...
- Open letter to the Teleperformance Board of Direct...
- 24 hr Athens Transport strike due to the arrival o...
- Message to the KPMG company Chairman of the Board
- Invitation to her Majesty the Queen of England
- A message to the Prince of Wales
- Reply to NYC born Giorgos Kaminis from Athens born...
- The Ministry's delay to announce the new prices no...
- To ECOFIN: Market dynamics in Greece and tourism
- Why the Greek state must never be allowed to borro...
- A message to the English, Scots, Welsh and Irish.
- Your countries suck so come to Greece
- The new Immigration Policy of Greece
- The Great post 2010 Conspiracy to kill the real es...
- International call for real and interesting people...
- Separating the Athens B' election district
- Alert: The Global Greece Makris Golden Visa packag...
- Political Parties of Greece: New Democracy
- A message to Norwegians in Greece
- Mitsotakis to meet the EPP and the new German FinM...
- Einladung zu Olaf Scholz von Nick Panayotopoulos (...
- Μετάφραση της Ανοικτής Επιστολής της 7/5/2018 προς...
- Invitation to Olaf Scholz from Nick Panayotopoulos...
- Invitation to Román Escolano Olivares, Finance Min...
- Invitation to Mário José Gomes de Freitas Centeno
- Logan's Run 2018 (Europe)
- Logan's Run 2018
- The Haroula Makris free camp experience 2018
- The Agios Nikolaos house at Markopoulo Oporou 47m2...
- Summary of the flats being sold in Athens
- ▼ May 2018 (155)
- ► 2017 (67)
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2012 (265)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (248)
- ► 2009 (688)
- ► 2007 (23)
- ► 2006 (7)