Letter to the PMs of lenders to Greece: I want the following refunds for interest free loans to ex GFs citizens of yours
Dear leaders of Cyprus, Lithuania and the UK,
This a follow up of the April 11, 2018.
I have to pay for an Athens notary by 2018/5/21 at the latest in order to accept my late aunt's will.
Most notaries I've asked in previous weeks have refused or been reluctant to give me competitive bids for the job which includes:
3 Occupied Athens studios,
1 flat in Kaisariani (Mzia and her family will live in it if I pay the inheritance tax for it) and
1 house in Oropos
as well as my decision whether I include or opt-out of a Greek Archaelogy tied (along with other lots in the area) 4000 m2 prime coastal lot or not.
It seems that due to Greece's fixation with its past and any ancient thingy instead of eg jobs and human capital as well as the ongoing crisis I will lose this asset my aunt bought with good money in 1972.
I knew this would happen due to your memoranda but still it it quite a bit of money in a country a re-adjustment caused crisis in.
Since I don't currenty qualify for jobless bens, I challenge you to please reimburse me YOURSELVES for the following loans citizens of yours asked me for in 2006-2010 and never gave back. They may be small but crucial to a 2018 Greek.
a) Saulius Skvernelis, Prime Minister of Lithuania
1) 50 Euros stolen in effect by a Lithuanian woman separated from an English tourist lorry driver.
She visited me in my Patissia flat in 2010. Asked me when leaving for a 50 loaner and never bothered to try to return it altho she got a job in NL soon after.
On the other hand please thank Grazzina S. (2007 Athens and 2012 Eidhoven)
and other Lithuanian women on my behalf. Cos they appreciate educated men unlike so many others.
Grazzy is either in LA or NL now.
b) Theresa May, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
Dear Theresa May,
1) 50% of 650 pounds a British-Cypriot mother of two on bens from Enfield borrowed from me in 2006 to pay for a new Athens-London air ticket cos she had missed the scheduled one. She never has paid back.
2) 50 euros I gave to a British woman in 2011 to pay for a hotel in Athens instead of my flat cos she acted crazy when coming to visit me from Cyprus where she then had a tourism related job.
3) 50 euros I gave to a British woman in 2005 to pay for a hotel cos instead of my Kolonaki flat cos she was a nutter when she came to visit me from Liverpool where she received bens for her and her three kids.
4) Would it be please possible to also pitch in the 130 pounds I gave to the Southport woman who loured me over via pof.com and Skype to share a flat with her (share costs) and after 4 days in 2012 said to me that she was afraid swe would get in trouble with UK immigration!!!! I realized she had no clue re the EU so I ran away the following day after deciding to leave her 130 for the 5 days with her and moved to a London hotel to continue my jobsearch.
c) Harris Georgiades, Finance Minister of Cyprus for President Nick Anastasiades.
1) 50% of 650 pounds a British-Cypriot mother of two from Enfield borrowed from me in 2006 to pay for a new Athens-London air ticket cos she had missed the scheduled one.
Believe it or not in 2018 Greece, this money is crucial so that I don't lose my inheritance rights since I have to pay a notary to do a will acceptance.
I will still have to pay, while jobless in your EU28 job market, for the inheritance tax of course.
Method of payment
1) Please contact me via email@example.com to reimburse me for these loans, will provide my Piraeus Bank details, or if you have trouble with banking regulations, then please
2) Give the money to your Minister of Finance, Minister of Foreign Affairs or Minister of Labpur to give to Euclid (Tsakalotos), Nikos Kotzias or Efi
during their next meeting, or
3) I can be invited by your Athens embassies via firstname.lastname@example.org
and sign a receipt for each sum I get back.
I know this is a tad touche to ask you but the 2010-present memoranda have caused unemployment in 2009-2015 Papandreou's, Papademos', Samaras', Venizelos' Greece (29%) and Alexis Tsipras-Rena Dourou-Euclid Tsakalotos-Efi Achtsioglou-Nikos Toskas Greece (20%).
Thus I need the above refunds or I may lose my inheritance cos of you.
Thanks in advance,