Pagrati, Athens, Greece, May 8, 2018.
This package was formulated on April 10 by Nick Panayotopoulos (MIT' 85, Northwestern '87, INSEAD MBA D'90) and his wife and includes:
(photo: Greece's current Minister of Culture, actress L. Koniordou)
1) The 4000 m2 coastal lot which is in a zone in the Limenarchis, Perahora near the Loutraki Vouliagmeni Lake (Prefecture of Corinth) that is restricted as of archaelogical importace and natural beauty by a 1962 and 1992 decision of the Ministry of Culture of Greece (D' OPPY, Nafpion).
When liberated the value of this lot is over 500,000 and the investment value can easily exceed 1,000,000. The land was purchased by the late H. Makri in 1972.
2) The Agios Nikolaos in Markopoulo Oropou lot with a 60m2 1972 first floor house on it, 47 kms from the center of Athens, near the sea.
3) Four studios in the City of Athens, one in Ano Patissia (3rd floor, 20 m2, 5 Kosti Palama St), one in Patissia (6th floor, 17 m2, 13 Iviron St.), and two near Victoria Square: Ground floor, 30 m2, 28 Magnisias St., ground floor, 20 m2, Attaleias 2.
All studios are suitable for housing refugees to Greece/Schengen or people who want a Greece Golden Visa foothole to Greece and can use Airbnb to rent them out when not in Greece.
Since 2013 2500 have benefited from the Greece Golden Visa, 700 of which in 2017 from China, Turkey, Russia, etc.
4) Advisory support from Nick Panayotopoulos (free) plus experts he has worked with since 1991 and trusts, including ex-POFEE president Elias N. Mitsios (tax issues) and a list of notaries Nick has hired since 1982.
Recommendations can also be made re legal services providers in Greece.
Nick is a former management consultant, a euro/global nomad native of Patissia and has experience in/with real estate, economic policy, labor law (OMED, Ministry of Labour, OKE), taxation and accounting-finance as well as EU affairs. He has also worked for Rothmans and Dropbox and other companies.
The package was stategecially packaged (April 10, 2018) and priced to suit the needs of strategic investors to Greece since Greece's current Culture policy is unlikely to change before May 21, 2018.
279,000 Euros (the Greece Golden Visa floor is now 250,000).
First come, first serve before the May 21, 2018 deadline the Athens Protodikion gave on 2017/12/21.
Because of its nature, composition and meaning, the following potential buyers will be directly invited to purchase this package:
- Amnesty International
- Donald Trump
- Tom Hanks
- Barack Obama
- Emmanuel Macron
- Mark Rutte
- Angela Merkel
- Martin Schultz
- Tony Blair
- Lloyd's Bank
- various hedge funds from the US, Russia, China etc.
- The US Embassy in Athens
- The government of Saudi Arabia
50% of the profit (revenue - costs) will of course go to my ex-USSR migrant wife and her sons, grandkids and daughter-in-law since their country has 40% unemployment and she has been to Greece since 2002.
She will also keep if she wants to the lovely Thironos 20 54 m2 loft for her and her family as minimum refund for the perils she has gone thtough due to the fall of the USSR and her stay in Greece since 2002.
Plus 10,000 will be donated to a legal aid fund for migrants to Greece/Schegen.
Photo: Perahora lot.
The Pagrati 54m2 loft (April 2018) where we moved from the flat we rented after we returned to Athens in late 2014. I had sold my Patissia 129 m2 flat my father had built in 2012 to flee uber bureaucratic Crisis Greece.
- Your Greece stinks our Greece will rock the world
- Red tape
- Jarhead: Great Athens flat for a Spartan
- OpEd: On Macedonia
- Greece, everyone's fave scapegoat no more
- Greece 2018
- Troika, u don't run Greece. Alexis does.
- Global Message to all Greeks outside Greece
- Troika, the Greeks are not idiots to sell their la...
- Polticians I have worked with this far
- SEVEN ways to enjoy Greece in 2018
- The Greeks: 251,000 Euros for a Golden Schengen Vi...
- Cyprus is Cyprus, Greece is Greece.
- I married my wife in spite of her being white. I t...
- I am black, only my skin is white
- ΠΑΝΕΥΡΩΠΑΙΚΟ ΔΕΛΤΙΟ ΤΥΠΟΥ
- H γενικευμένη πώληση κρατικής περιουσίας δεν εξυπη...
- The missing Golden Pounds: 500,000 euros worth! An...
- A Greece that puts out
- To all current employers in Greece
- To the citizens of the UK, France, Germany, NL, Po...
- Loutraki, Greece
- Trade Unions in Europe
- Greek employers
- To the so called Rouvikonas Group
- How to live in Greece until I govern it
- Greece immigration policy
- Greece 2018+
- Message to the Greeks who work for the EU
- Message to Belgium and other EU countries eg the U...
- Why are bus drivers in Juncker's Luxembourg making...
- It's very hard to be a heterosexual 45+ male in Eu...
- Reply to Markeus at MIT
- Question to the European Parliament
- Greek women
- OpEd: There are African women working as pros in G...
- Sale of a penthouse in Pangrati, Athens, Greece. P...
- This is the form to fill if you want the national ...
- 한국인과 한국 기업에 보내는 메시지.
- Op Ed: Why Greece shoulld have defaulted in 2010, ...
- The problem with 2018 Greece, Europe and the world...
- ΠΡΟΤΑΣΗ ΜΟΜΦΗΣ ΚΑΤΑ ΚΥΡΙΑΚΟΥ ΜΗΤΣΟΤΑΚΗ
- OpEd: FYROM or Macedonia?
- Reminder of the 2017 Statement of SYRIZA on the re...
- Come to Greece
- Open letter to Olaf Scholtz, Minister of Finance o...
- Current (post Dropbox/TP./Randstad) missions
- The Sale of the Palama 5 flat of Haroula Makris
- Wir wollen eine neue Europa
- Global Press Release: Letter to the IMF and Olaf S...
- First photos of the 20m2 Kosti Palama 5 flat in An...
- 30 smart square meters in a quaint part of Athens ...
- Βόλτα στο πιο διάσημο πάρκο του Άμστερνταμ! (video...
- Comments on the interview of the leader of the Hel...
- The sale 2018
- Foreigners come to my Greece
- International Civil Liability Claim: Panayotopoulo...
- European Press Release: A Public Message to Dora B...
- Greece is more than museums, bars, tavernas and ca...
- Molon Lave
- To BUSINESSEUROPE and the ETUC
- Exclusive Photos of the Zinonos 20 penthouse = for...
- Support for the SELMA strike on Monday
- Προς ΣΕΛΜΑ και όλο το προσωπικό των ΜΜΜ
- Δελτίο Τυπου
- If the EU is working so well then .....
- Greece has 20%-30% jobless plus the uninsured migr...
- Ψυχρολουσία από το ΣτΕ στους συνταξιούχους - Ναι σ...
- Open letter to the Teleperformance Board of Direct...
- 24 hr Athens Transport strike due to the arrival o...
- Message to the KPMG company Chairman of the Board
- Invitation to her Majesty the Queen of England
- A message to the Prince of Wales
- Reply to NYC born Giorgos Kaminis from Athens born...
- The Ministry's delay to announce the new prices no...
- To ECOFIN: Market dynamics in Greece and tourism
- Why the Greek state must never be allowed to borro...
- A message to the English, Scots, Welsh and Irish.
- Your countries suck so come to Greece
- The new Immigration Policy of Greece
- The Great post 2010 Conspiracy to kill the real es...
- International call for real and interesting people...
- Separating the Athens B' election district
- Alert: The Global Greece Makris Golden Visa packag...
- Political Parties of Greece: New Democracy
- A message to Norwegians in Greece
- Mitsotakis to meet the EPP and the new German FinM...
- Einladung zu Olaf Scholz von Nick Panayotopoulos (...
- Μετάφραση της Ανοικτής Επιστολής της 7/5/2018 προς...
- Invitation to Olaf Scholz from Nick Panayotopoulos...
- Invitation to Román Escolano Olivares, Finance Min...
- Invitation to Mário José Gomes de Freitas Centeno
- Logan's Run 2018 (Europe)
- Logan's Run 2018
- The Haroula Makris free camp experience 2018
- The Agios Nikolaos house at Markopoulo Oporou 47m2...
- Summary of the flats being sold in Athens
- ▼ May 2018 (155)
- ► 2017 (67)
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2012 (265)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (248)
- ► 2009 (688)
- ► 2007 (23)
- ► 2006 (7)