Hope you are doing fine today.
We would like to know if you are interested in applying for any job opening which we have received from our clients in your country or any international country as per your current designation and experience mentioned in the Job Portal.
These positions are based in Europe, UK, USA & Middle-East countries. To know more about them or to apply for these positions, also for the further Interview rounds kindly send your updated CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also do not forget to fill below mentioned details with appropriate time to call you (Monday to Friday - 7am to 2pm, London Time) so that we can get your requirements and start with application process.
Current Profile: Jobseeker
Total work experience: 1984-2018
Desired Specific Job Titles: Any in any country
Target Job Industry: Any in any country
Current Salary: None, not eligible for unemployment benefits like the UK's in Greece
Expected Salary, incl currency: Any
Location Preferred: Any in Athens, Greece, the EU27, India, Russia, USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Asia, the Americas
Skype Name: euronick09
How soon you can join the company: Immediately
Please attach your Updated CV
Nicholaos (Nikos/Nick/Nicholas) Panayotopoulos
Speaks English (US/UK), French, Italian, Greek, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Irish and Georgian. Basic pay OK.
BSc, MIT; MSc, Northwestern; MBA, INSEAD
Education and Career path:
2016-2017 Dropbox International Business Support (7th in October, 24th in November)
2012-2016 Vagabonding (EU, Turkey, Georgia)
2005-2012 Troas Makris carer
1991-2006 Business Consultant
1998-1999 Rothmans (Public Affairs)
1990-1990 INSEAD, MBA
1988-1988 Business Consultant
1987-1988 Hellenic Navy IT
1985-1987 Northwestern University, MSc
1985-1985 Olympic Airways (summer job)
1982-1985 MIT, BSc
1981-1982 Lafayette College, Freshman
1971-1981 Athens College
1979-1979 Lycee Carnot
1974-1974 Northbourne Park School
1966-1971 Tychopoulos School
Contact number for Interview rounds: 0030-6996926825 (Q) Cellpphone stolen in downtown Athens 3 weeks ago.
Current Employment Status: Jobseeker and liquidator of real estate in Greece
Only serious applications will be entertained.
NOTE: Interested Candidates should hold a valid passport.
Greece/EU Passport (expires 2020)
Email : email@example.com
UK Phone : + 44 0113 328 1283
Website : https://career-ladders.com/
- 3 hours of sleep in the last 36 and going on
- Du bist schoen el Presidente.
- The maze of benefits
- Jobs for German speakers in Athen
- Συνδυασμός Παγκόσμια Αθήνα 2019-2023 - Ανακοίνωση
- Δελτίο Τύπου σχετικά με τις μεταρρυθμίσεις στα ΑΕ...
- Clever SYRIZA policy proposal: Eliminate Uni Entra...
- Got to love this: The lenders want more police eff...
- The Greek political staff must be replaced with a ...
- OpEd: There was no "normality" in 1977-2015 Greece...
- Carers and IT pros
- Open letter to the Ministry of Finance of Greece
- Casus belli?
- Who made Athens the setting of Logan's Run 2010+? ...
- More ageism cases studies: This one from Greece
- The road to the Hellenic Republic
- Nobody deserves to die
- A friend in need
- Security Union Discussion and Debate Group
- Exclusive photos of the Pangrati-Kessariani-Ilissi...
- A global message to the Greeks who are employed by...
- You come to work in a country with 30% jobless, tr...
- "Incidents" (Labor Relations in Crisis Greece)
- Expose: Bullied by sups and when I complained kick...
- What the ETIAS will do
- ETIAS, a Security Union, a new pillar of the EU an...
- Make Greece your new home! Mzia has.
- Greece's main competitive advantage
- My Greece won't borrow again #pledge
- User evaluation: Skype and why an MIT man will rul...
- "Maria" a migrant in your Greece, EU and world
- Shahid Kahn
- Open Letter to Shahid Kahn: Come invest in Athens ...
- Buy a Kosti Palama 5 flat near Grava across the s...
- Studies abroad
- The follie of the tourist and summer season is sta...
- Προς την συντρόφισσα Έφη Αχτσιόγλου και τους άλλου...
- Only Greece
- Incredible comments by the New Democracy spokesper...
- Why I will have to take Greece out of the EU thus ...
- A global press release from Greece: Te huur, te ko...
- A message to all policemen and policewomen around ...
- Message to all embassies in Greece
- Advice to Nea Demokratia
- Remember 1977-2015? I do.
- Mission statement of npthinking
- Racism in Greece
- Law and Order needs to have a Law and Order budget...
- Amerikis Square
- Gerry Makris is not for sale
- The Magnisias 20 flat of Haroula Makris: Sale
- The November 17, 2017 Declaration
- Athens transport for all
- Open letter to the US Democrats from Kessariani
- Where to buy cigarettes in Athens using a cash or ...
- Consumer review: Bazaar stores
- Greece: Problems for 4 hours on Thursday using the...
- Turkey-Greece war still pending
- Governance in Greece and the EU
- Working in Athens: You won't be able to use trolle...
- The effects of 2010-2017 on Greece: Part 1: Deaths...
- Guide: Starting a company in 2018 Greece or any ot...
- Age and jobs in Greece, Europe, the US etc
- What is "antikeimeniki timi" when you have or buy ...
- To the Belgians
- To McDonalds
- A message to all Albanians
- Global Press Release from Troika Occupied Athens
- Bladerunner 2030
- Why albeit a Media specialist I stopped watching G...
- Why did Billboard Woman of the Year. Madonna buy a...
- A message to the Kremlin and comrade Vladimir Puti...
- Public message to Kyriakos Mitsotakis
- This is how Dikaiologitika.gr reported the inciden...
- The incident on Lemessou Street today, reportage b...
- Greece is where East, West, South and North will l...
- A Public Global Message to the Maximou Media Team
- Un message aux employers partout dans le monde par...
- A penthouse with great view in Pagrati suitable fo...
- To people around the world
- France, send your migrants to my Greece
- To the Greek Diaspora members who define themselve...
- The Kesariani Universal Declaration 2018/5/23 by N...
- The Great Greece Sale - Update on "Selling Haroula...
- What a crazy job market
- Your Marketing of Greece is a joke
- Investment proposal to Recep Tayyip Erdoğan from N...
- Great purchase opportunity in Pangrati for embassy...
- Ilssia-Pangrati-Kesariani area in Greece: Penthous...
- Greece2018+: The dramas of uninsured migrant carer...
- Global, local, Euro or national?
- Location and Reputation
- Dear Greek private health services industry of Gre...
- Greece demands job creation here and now!
- Good morning from Greece!
- Sex in Greece
- A guide to 2018 Europe: Digital services
- Global Press Release: To the Georgian Goverrment
- Global press release to Twitter
- Turkish unemployment rate at 10.8% in January 2018...
- ▼ April 2018 (314)
- ► 2017 (67)
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2012 (265)
- ► 2011 (261)
- ► 2010 (248)
- ► 2009 (688)
- ► 2007 (23)
- ► 2006 (7)