Thursday, June 29, 2017

Time to travel?

Not for me. Unless on business.

Did my share (vagabonding in Italy, France, Belgium, UK and NL via trains and rented cars) in 2012 as well as 2013 (Germany, Brussels and Lux) and 2014 (Warsaw, Sofia, Brussels, London, Istanbul and Georgia).

My now wife's Georgia felt like Italy and Greece of the 1960s. Loved it. Outside the Gokcen airport (TK), I breathed the air of Asia and said "feels like home".

Traveled lots in North America and Europe in 1973-2001 but stayed in my mom's Greece in 2001-2012 to watch over her and sell off after her death.

Prochain etape, le monde. On business biensur.

PS. Met the Harlem Globetrotters and Sergey Bubka when I was working for Mondial Sports in 1988, fresh out of the navy. Sergey invited me to jog with him. What a guy! Love down to earth VIPs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,

Feel free to comment.
Only suitable comments will be posted.
In EN, FR, GR, D, IT, SP, NL only (Use Google Translate otherwise SVP).

Thanks.
BRs
Nick

Share/Bookmark