Sunday, June 11, 2017

Dear CEO

Dear CEO,

A wise woman from a village in Fokida, Greece (Google Map it) who met me in 1999 exclaimed to her grand daughter "if this man's dad was still alive this man would be a VIP".

Demothenes Panayotopoulos 1914- June 10, 1982.
NTUA '43

A great noble man.

I'm not a VIP and that's OK! But I know a thing or two about Europe and the world and of course my dad's Greece.

Americans, Russians, Koreans, Chinese, Germans, Dutch CEOs et al, come locate your production and/or CRM facilities in my dad's country.

@locateinGreece @locateintheEU
My dad's Greece.
At the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa. And inside the EU/EEA single market.

And I will take you through the maze of Greece and the EU.
BUSINESSEUROPE Permanent Delegate 1991-1994




Eg, almost everyone in Greece speaks English. Even 85 y.o ladies.
Oui, da, ja!
Amazing country. And price competitive in salaries.
Great human capital in Greece.

2017 Greece is global. Real Greeks are cosmo-citizens. You just have to know how to treat them.
Ask the CEOs of multinational companies that have. I can put you in touch.

Best regards,

Nick Panayotopoulos
MIT '85, Northwestern '87, INSEAD (MBA) '90

2016-present Global CRM for a multinational US corporation.

Personal Twitter: @ndpglobal
HR and labor relations, Public/Corporate and EU Affairs, global CRM and Operations, Strategy and Finance.

E-mail me personally at: nickpana2017@gmail.com
Exec CV or relevant details available upon request.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,

Feel free to comment.
Only suitable comments will be posted.
In EN, FR, GR, D, IT, SP, NL only (Use Google Translate otherwise SVP).

Thanks.
BRs
Nick

Share/Bookmark