Monday, May 22, 2017

How do you expect to find a job in the UK with a name like ...

The toothless man who "bites". When I was 6 I used to bite older girls.  Now I take a bite out of those who don't care. Words hurt but so does not having a job. I now do, but millions in Europe do not. 

"How do you expect to find a job in the UK with a name like Panayotopoulos" a journo told me last year.

It hurt, a lot. If the UK wants the EU Single Market it must give freedom of movement, or no deal. PS. I spent a month in Deal, Kent, in 1974. Bought my Spurs shirt at Lillywhites in 1973. My Subbuteo at Hamleys.



Political page Greece/EU2019: https://www.facebook.com/npanayo/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,

Feel free to comment.
Only suitable comments will be posted.
In EN, FR, GR, D, IT, SP, NL only (Use Google Translate otherwise SVP).

Thanks.
BRs
Nick

Share/Bookmark