Tuesday, May 2, 2017

A letter to Donald cc to some of his mates around the world (Farage, Le Pen etc)

Hi dude,

U. Penn man, right?

I am not Greek, I was born there. 

Just because you were born in America that does not make you American either. 

Or British. Or German. Or French. Or European.

Some Africans and Asians I know for example are much more European than others.

So spare me the "made in" or "born in" racisms.
Yeap, that's what it is.
MIT Speech & Debate Society President, 1984-1985.

Of course I am Greek, not by birth but by training.
Be Greek too. Come to my Greece, in the EU at the crossroads of Asia, Africa and Europe, to invest and produce, I can show you the way.

Building a new and better America, in Greece. Everyone welcome. Cos we are open to the world, unlike Theresa May or Donald.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,

Feel free to comment.
Only suitable comments will be posted.
In EN, FR, GR, D, IT, SP, NL only (Use Google Translate otherwise SVP).

Thanks.
BRs
Nick

Share/Bookmark